GDS MTS to Postman Exam Result 2021 – Kerala Circle
Kerala Circle Declared result for the GDS MTS Examination to Postman and Mail guard for the vacancies of 2020 (01.01.2020 to 31.12.2020)
भारतीय डाक विभाग
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS, INDIA
मुख्य पोस्टमास्टर जनरल कार्यालय, केरल परिमंडल, तिरूवनंतपुरम – 695 033
Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Kerala Circle, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 033
The Postmaster General, Central Region/ Northern Region
All the SSPOs/ SPOs in Kerala Circle
The SSRM ‘TV’/ SRM ‘EK’/ SRM ‘CT’ Division
Officer-in-charge, P&T Admin Cell, Kamptee-900746
No: Rectt/12-2/2020[CON] Dated at Thiruvananthapuram-33, the 01-10-2021
Sub:- Declaration of result of the Competitive Examination held on 10.01.2021 for recruitment to the cadre of Postman and Mail Guard from eligible MTS and GDS for the vacancies of 2020 (01.01.2020 to 31.12.2020) – reg.
Ref: – This office letter No. Rectt/12-2/2020 dated 27.11.2020 (Notification)
In pursuance to Directorate letter No. A-34012/07/2020-DE dated 25.11.2020, Competitive Examination for recruitment to the cadre of Postman and Mail Guard from eligible MTS and GDS for the vacancies of 2020 (01.01.2020 to 31.12.2020) was conducted on 10.01.2021. Data Entry Skill Test (DEST/Paper-III) for the candidates who qualified in Paper-I and Paper-Il of the examination was conducted on 18.07.2021& 14.09.2021.
2. Now the Competent Authority is pleased to announce the result of the Competitive Examination held on 10.01.2021 and DEST held on 18.07.2021& 14.09.2021. The names of the candidates, declared successful for recruitment to the cadre of Postman / Mail Guard in each Division/ Unit are enclosed as Annexure-I.
3. In accordance with the instructions contained in Directorate letter No. 17-08/2018-SPN-I dated 10.05.2019 and subsequent letters, the candidates who qualified in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-IIIl separately have been considered for final selection and their merit is drawn in order of marks secured in Paper-I since both Paper-II and Paper-III are only qualifying in nature.
4. In cases where more than one candidate have scored equal marks in Paper-I of the examination, their inter-se rank/ merit were decided as per the instructions contained in Directorate letter No. 04-08/2019-SPN-I dated 11.12.2020.
5. In case, it is subsequently found that any of the selected candidate(s) was not eligible to take the exanimation under the extant rules or instructions on the subject or for any other reason or in case any mistake is found with regard to announcement of result of any candidate for any reason whatsoever, his/ her name will be deleted from the list of successful candidates, as the case may be. This should be incorporated in the promotion/ appointment letters issued.
6. This result is further subject to outcome of Court /CAT cases pending before the Hon’ble Court/ CAT, correction of clerical mistakes, if any. It may also be ensured that no provisional candidate, if found in the list of selected candidates, is given promotion/ appointment under any circumstances without regularization of his/her candidature and the same may be brought to the notice of Circle Office for necessary action.
7. Since this is a Direct recruitment for GDS officials and GDS are outside the Civil services and for the first time they will be joining as Government employees as ‘Postman/ Mail Guard’, the Divisional heads are requested to carry out all required pre-appointment formalities as provided in prevalent rules and instructions issued from time to time on the subject along with the verification of genuineness of Community certificate/ P WD certificate against which category they are being selected. Before appointment, for both the MTS and GDS selected candidates, it should be ensured that no disciplinary case is pending/ contemplated or no penalty is current against the qualified candidates. The Divisional Heads are also advised to recheck the pre-requisite conditions prescribed for candidates with reference to Recruitment Rules and their recommendations made while forwarding the application forms.
8. Since the examination has been conducted using OMR sheets, the request for re-totaling/ revaluation will not be entertained. Photo copies of answer papers will be supplied to the candidates on submission of application under RTI Act-2005.
9. The candidates of reserved category i.e SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD, who are shown as qualified on their own merit are selected against UR vacancies.
10. In Part-I of Annexure-I, the results were declared based on the available qualified MTS officials in the parent Divisions. The remaining vacancies of Postman 25% from MTS through LDCE were left unfilled.
11. There is no eligible GDS candidate in RMS Divisions and the vacancies of Mail Guard (25% direct recruitment quota vacancies to be filled from GDS of the Unit through Competitive Examination).
12. The Divisional Heads may ensure that appointment orders are issued to the candidates within 15 days by reporting compliance.
13. The Divisional Heads are requested to collect the declaration of those candidates who are declining the selection as Postman/ Mail Guard, if any, within 07.10.2021 and intimate the details of such candidates to this office before 11.10.2021.
14. The result will also be available on the Circle website (www.keralapost.gov.in)
Encl: – as above.
Asst. Director (Estt.&Rectt.)
Copy to: –
1) The Director (DE), Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – for information w.r.t. Directorate letter No. A-34012/05/2020-DE dated 04.11.2020.
2) The Asst. Director (Technology), Circle Office – for uploading the result on the website of Kerala Postal Circle.
Asst. Director (Estt.&Rectt.)