GDS Compassionate Engagement Cases – Gujarat Circle
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF COMMITTEE ON COMPASSIONATE ENGAGEMENT MET ON 13/10/2021 TO CONSIDER THE CASES FOR
ENGAGEMENT ON COMPASSIONTE GROUND IN RESPECT OF THE DEPENDENTS OF DECEASED GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS (GDS)
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF COMMITTEE ON COMPASSIONATE ENGAGEMENT MET ON 13/10/2021 TO CONSIDER THE CASES FOR ENGAGEMENT ON COMPASSIONATE GROUND IN RESPECT OF THE DEPENDENTS OF DECEASED GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS.
1. The Committee on Compassionate Engagement (C.C,E.) comprising of the following members met on 13/10/2021 at Circle office, Gujarat Circle Ahmedabad to examine the cases of engagement on Compassionate Grounds in respect of family members of deceased Garmin Dak Sevaks. The last meeting of the committee was held on 09.08.2021.
|SI. No.||Name and designation of the Officer||Status in the Committee|
|1.||Suchita Joshi, Postmaster General North Gujarat Region,Ahmedabad-380004||Chairperson|
|2.||S N Dave, Director Postal Services (HQ) Circle office, Ahmedabad 380001.||Member|
|3.||Dinesh Kumar Sharma, Director, Postal Training Center,Vadodara||Member|
2. 53 fresh cases are put up before the committee duly complete in all respects as per Annexure – A.
3. 2 (Two) old cases which were not recommended by previous CCE dated 09.08.2021 due to non-availability of either computer certificate or computer certificate was not as per requirement & below qualification are also put up before the committee. (Annexure – B)
4. While examining these cases committee kept in view, the guidelines circulated vide Directorate lettet no. 17-1/2017-GDS dated 30/5/2017 & 18.12.2019 and other guidelines issued by Directorate on the subject from time to time. The committee also referred to the Directorate letter no. 17-12/201,8-GDS dated 31/10/2018. The committee has considered revised eligibility criteria for engagement to GDS posts issued vide Directorate letter no. 17/2-2018-GDS dated 08.03.2019.
5. The committee also considered the relaxation Provision as mentioned in Directorate letter no . 17-1/2017 -GDS dated 30/5/2017 .
6. Based on the above, committee has found 37 applicants eligible and has recommended for Compassionate Engagement. (Annexure – C)
7. Besides lQ Applicants are found ineligible and hence committee has not recommended those applicants for compassionate engagement.
(Annexure – D)
North Gujarat Region, Ahmedabad
(S N Dave)
Director Postal Services (HQ)
Circle office, Ahmedabad
(Dinesh Kumar Sharma)
Director Postal Training Center