Dak Sewa Awardees 2021 – UP Circle
UP Circles selected the following Officers/Officials for Dak Sewa Award, 2021 for the year 2020-21 – List Dated 11.10.2021
Department of Posts
Office of the Chief Postmaster General
UP Circle, Lucknow
Memo No:- WLF/Dak Sewa Award/2021 Dated. 11.10.2021
Subject:- Declaration of Awardees for Dak Sewa Award, 2021- reg.
In pursuance to Directorate letter no. Z-92/35/2020-Coord./O&M dated 17.08.2021, the competent authority has decided to organize Dak Sewa Award, 2021 ceremony on 17th October, 2021 at Lucknow GPO. The Competent Authority has selected the following Officers/Officials for Dak Sewa Award, 2021 for the year 2020-21:-
|1.||Shri Arvind Kumar Singh, GDS BPM, Kasaunder BO, Ballia Division, Varanasi||I|
|2.||Shri Tej Bahadur, Postman, Allahabad HO, Allahabad||II|
|3.||Shri Sharad Yadav, PA, Circle Office, Lucknow||III|
|4.||Shri Netrapal Singh, Inspector, North Sub Division, Agra Division, Agra||V|
|5.||Shri Sanjeev Kumar Jain, SPOs, Hardoi Division, Bareilly||VI|
|6.||Shri Rakesh Kumar Sharma, Senior Accountant, O/o Gm(Fin.), LKO||VII|
|7.||Ms. C. Anitha, SPM, Varanasi City PO, Varanasi||VIII|
|1.||Bareilly HO||I(Cleanest Post Office)|
|2.||Jhansi RMS||II(Cleanest RMS Office)|
|3.||NSH Agra||III(Cleanest Speed Post Centre)|
2. Awardees will be felicitated in a ceremony to be held on 17th October,2021 at 1500 hrs at Lucknow GPO.
3. All Regional Heads/DivisionaI Heads are kindly requested to ensure the presence of above mentioned Awardees on the scheduled date at Lucknow GPO upto 1300 hrs.
4. All Regional Heads, GM(Finance) & all Directors Postal Services of UP Circle are kindly requested to attend the said ceremony on scheduled date and time as mentioned above.
Assistant Director MM/WLF)
0/ o CPMG, UP Circle, LKO
- 1. The PMG Agra/AIIahabad/Bareilly/Gorakhpur/ HQ Region LKO/ Kanpur/Varanasi
- 2. The General Manager(Finance), Aliganj, LKO
- 3. The DPS Allahabad/Ghaziabad/Gorakhpur
- 4. All concerned officers/officials
- 5. The Postmaster General, HQ Region, LKO with the request to ensure the arrangements for the said ceremony.
- 6. The Vigilance Officer, Lucknow with the request to attend the said ceremony along with their ASPOs on scheduled date and time as mentioned above
- 7. All Group officers, Circle office, Lucknow with the request to attend the said ceremony along with their ASPOs/IPs on scheduled date and time as mentioned above