Creation of new B. Deoghar Postal Division in Jharkhand Circle
Creation of new B. Deoghar Postal Division by bifurcation of Santhal Pargana Division, Dumka in Jharkhand Circle – Order Dated 18 October 2021
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
Dated: 18th October, 2O2l
The Chief Postmaster General,
Ranchi – 834 002
Subject: Regarding creation of new B. Deoghar Postal Division by bifurcation of existing Santhal Pargana Division, Dumka in Jharkhand Circle.
Kindly refer to your Office letter no. Estt/Creation of New Postal Division/B. Deoghar dated 28.09.2021, on the subject cited above.
2. The proposal has been examined in detail in consultation with Integrated Finance Wing of this Directorate. Approval of the Competent Authority is hereby conveyed for creation of new ‘B. Deoghar Postal Division’ by bifurcation of existing Santhal Pargana Division, Dumka in Jharkhand Circle.
3. The Circle is requested to take further necessary action accordingly and furnish an Action Taken Report to this office.
4. This issues with the concurrence of Integrated Finance Wing vide their Dy. No. 110/2021-22/FA- CS(P) dated 18.10.2021.
Dy. Director General (Estt.)
Letter No. Q-13/6/2O2l-PE-I-DoP dated 18.10.2021
Copy for information to:
- 1. PS to Minister of Communications.
- 2.PS to Minister of State for Communications.
- 3. PSO/Sr.PPS to Secretary (Posts)/Director General Postal Services.
- 4. Sr. PPS/ PPS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/ Member (Banking)/ Member (O)/ Member (P)/ Member (Planning & HRD)/ Member (PLI)/ Member (Tech)
- 5. Additional Secretary & Financial Adviser.
- 6. All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General.
- 7. Director, RAKNPA / Directors of All PTCs.
- 8. Chief General Manager, BD Dte. / Parcel Dte. / PLI Dte.
- 9. Sr. Dy. Director General (Vig, & CVO / Sr. Dy. Director General (PAF).
- 10. Secretary, Postal Services Board-/ AII Deputy Directors General.
- 11. Planning Division, SPG-II/SPN-II//PE-II Sections.
- 12. AII recognized Federations / Unions / Associations (through India Post website).
- 13. GM, CEPT – for uploading the order on the India Post web site.
- 14. ADG (Admn.) – for uploading the order on e-office Notice Board.
- 15. Guard File.
- 16. Spare copies.
Section Officer (PE-I)
Tele: 011-2304 4822