Retirement of Sh. Vinay Kumar Tiwary IPoS:1988 on Superannuation
(TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART I SECTION 2 OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
No. 13-2/2021-SPG: Shri Vinay Kumar Tiwary (IPoS-1988), CGM, Parcel Directorate, Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications, is retiring on superannuation from Government services w.e.f. the afternoon of 30.09.2021.
Government of India Press
Minto Road,New Delhi – 110002.
- PS to Minister of Communications/Minister of State for Communications.
- Concerned officer.
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (P)/PPS to Director General Postal Services, New Delhi.
- PPS/PS to Additional Director General (Coordination)/all Members, Postal Services Board.
- Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postsl Academy, Ghaziabad.
- All Chief Postmasters General/Postmasters General.
- CGM (BD)/CGM(PLI)/CGM (Parcel)/Sr. DDG (Vigilance) & CVO/Sr. DDG (PAF).
- Addl. DG, APS C/o 56 APO.
- All DDsG/GMs/Secretary, PSB.
- GM (CEPT), Mysore, with a request to upload the order in India Post Website.
- Concerned Director of Accounts (Postal).
- All Directors, Postal Training Centres.
- Director (MO& Admn.), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
- AdsG (Admn.)/(Gen. Admn.)
- PEA/C&A/PB/Admn./GA/PE-II/Parliament Section & NIC/Reception, Dak Bhawan.
- CS to Member (P)/ Shri C.P. Singh, IP (SPG-I)
- SO’s Guard File.
Assistant Director General (SPG)