Proforma Promotion in the JAG of IPoS Group A
Proforma Promotion to Sh. Dhammajyoti Ramdas Gajbhiye (IPoS:2011) in the Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) of Indian Postal Services Group “A” order dated 24.08.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110001
Subject : Proforma promotion in the Junior Administrative Grade of Indian Postal Service (IPoS) Group “A”.
In continuation of Directorate’s Order No. 2-4/2020-SPG dated 28.07.2021, the President is pleased to grant proforma promotion to Shri Dhammajyoti Ramdas Gajbhiye (IPoS:2011) (presently on deputation), in the Junior Administrative Grade of Indian Postal Service Group ‘A” under the Next below Rule as per FR 22 (II) in Level 12 of the Pay Matrix (Rs. 78,000 – 209200) with effect from 29..07.2021 i.e. the date on which his junior Shri Ansuya Prasad (IPoS:2011) was promoted to the Junior Administrative Grade of IPoS, Group A on regular basis.
2. The benefit of proforma promotion will be in accordance with extant instructions on the subject.
3. Hindi version will follow.
Assistant Director General (SPG)
Copy to :
- PS to MOC/MOSC
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/DGPS.
- Officer concerned.
- Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Research and Training Centre, Pune.
- GM (CEPT), Mysore with a request to upload the order in India Post Website.
- CS to Member (P)/IP (SPG-I) Shri CP Singh for necessary entry in SPARROW/CS-I.
- Vig. Section/SOs Guard file.