PO RMS Accountant Exam Notification 2021 – Gujarat Circle
Gujarat Circle Issues notification of PO RMS Accountant Exam to be held on 31.10.2021 Notification No. R&E/2-8/2021 Dated 27.09.2021
DEPARTMENT OF POSTS: INDIA
(Ministry of Communications)
O/o. Chief Postmaster General, Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad – 380001
No. R&E/2-8/2021 27.09.2021
- The Postmaster General North Gujarat / South Gujarat / Saurashtra & Kutch
- SSPO’s / SPO’s / SSRMS’s / SRMs in Gujarat Circle
- Supdt. PSD in Gujarat Circle
- The Chief Postmaster, G P O, Ahmedabad:-380001.
- The Manager, M M S, Ahmedabad-380 001
- The Director, PTC, Vadodra-390020
- The Officer Incharge, P&T Admn. Cell, APS Centre 900746 C/o 56APO
Sub:. Examination for promotion to the cadre of PO/RMS Accountants to be held on 31.10.2021
As per the Calendar of Departmental examinations to be held in 2021, received from the Directorate, New Delhi, examination for promotion to the cadre of PO/RMS Accountant is scheduled to be held on 31.10.2021
Accordingly, applications are invited from the willing and eligible candidates in prescribe Performa (Annexure-1). The Schedule of activities of the examination is furnished herewith.
|SL||Scheduled of activity||Proposed Date|
|1||Date of issue of notification||27.09.2021|
|2||Last date for receipt of applications at divisonal office/|
Controlling units from eligible
|3||Receipt of Duly Filled Application Forms at Regional Office|
to be Sent By Divisional Office/Controlling Units duly verified
|4||Receipt of Data Sheets in Excel to be sent by RO duly verified to CO||21.10.2021|
|5||Allotment of Roll No. by CO||25.10.2021|
|6||Issue of Admit Card to Eligible Candidates by DO||26.10.2021|
|7||Date of Examination||31.10.2021|
Time Table of Exam as under :-
|1.||Paper 1 (with Book)||31.10.2021(Sunday)||10.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|Paper 2 (with Book)||31.10.2021(Sunday)||02.00 PM to 05.00 PM|
2.1 Both papers will consist of theoretical questions and practical questions in the proporties of 1/3rd theoretical and 2/3rd practical questions. In both the portions, there will be some compulsory questions. Marks for theory portion will be 30 and those for practical portion will 70.
2.2 For O.C candidates, qualifying marks will be 45% each paper and 50% in the aggregate. SC/ST candidates will require 38% & 43% marks respectively for qualifying in each paper and in the aggregat.
Following officials of Post offices and RMS are eligible to appear in examination.
3.1 All clerks/Sorters who have not less than three years continuous service as clerks/Sorter on the last date fixed for the receipt of application i.e 14.10.2021 and have a consistently good record of service for the preceding three years.
4. As per guidelines contained in Directorate letter no 8-1/2016-SPB-II dated 19-02-2019, LSG officials are not allowed to appear in PO/RMS Accountant.
5. Each candidate will normally be allowed Three chances to appear in the examination, but in addition to this, a forth chance will be allowed provided that the candidate secures at least 35% in the aggregate in the third chance. A candidate, who does not fil for the examination after being given permission to do so, will be treated as having appeared and failed.
6. Centre of Examination: The Examination will be conducted at Ahemedabad. The candidates will have to appear from the centre of Circle only and under no circumstances, they be permitted to appear from other Circle centres
7. This notification may be given wide publicity amongst all eligible candidates working in Divisions/Units.
This issue with the approval of Competent Authority.
Encl : Annexure A
Asstt. Director Postal Services (Rectt.),
Gujarat Circle, Ahmedabad:-380001.