IPPB Doorstep Banking Charges w.e.f 1st September, 2021
We are pleased to inform you that IPPB is going to reinstate charges on its Doorstep Banking Service from 1st September, 2021.
- INR 20/- (exclusive of GST) will be charged to customer for each door step banking service request
- DSB charges implementation radius: Beyond 1000 meter from access point.
- There will be no distinction between cash / Non-non cash or financial/ Non-financial transactions. Flat INR 20/- will be charged for all eligible products and services
- No capping on number of transactions which can be availed during a single doorstep visit by customer accounts associated with one CIF. Customer will be charged for DSB per end user/ MATM visit and not per transaction basis.
- Time duration of one DSB visit will be till that day EOD, means in a single day DSB charge for a single CIF will be levied only one time, all the transactions done at doorstep during that day (till EOD) will be considered as a single DSB visit.
- Existing charges on products and services will be same
- Product/service wise charges are attached in annexure 1 (for IPPB customers) and annexure 2 (for Non IPPB customers).
- The DSB service request can be raised by customer via existing process (Toll Free Number, CDRM & Post Info App).
Changes in system
- Charges will be automatically deducted from customer’s account.
- There will be a Pop-up on the MATM indicating to the End User regarding DSB charges in case applicable i.e. if he is providing service >1000 meter radius and if the service is chargeable. The customer will thus be suitably informed by End User.
- This is applicable also to the ad-hoc service requests and fulfillment by the end users.
Benefit to Postman/GDS
- At present postmen/GDS are providing IPPB services to customers at their doorstep at zero DSB charges. The introduction of DSB charges will open new “incentive stream for end users”.
- Incentive will be as per existing MoU between DoP and IPPB i.e., 25% to L0, 4.5% to L1 and 0.5% to L2.
- End user (L0) will earn Rs. 5/- on each DSB visit.
- Benefit to customer
- Available for both IPPB and Non IPPB customers
- Nominal charges in comparison to other banks.
- No cap on transactions in one DSB visit, hence economic to all customers.
- To ensure timely delivery of DSB service by postman/GDS, tracking and monitoring of all DSB service requests raised need to be done