Interest Rate for Small Savings Scheme w.e.f. 01.10.2021
Interest Rate on various small savings schemes shall remain unchanged from current rate applicable – MoF Orders 30.09.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Economics Affairs
North Block, New Delhi
Subject: Revision of interest rates for Small Savings Schemes – reg.
The rate of interest on various Small Savings Schemes for the third quarter of financial year 2021-22 starting from 1st October, 2021 and ending on 31th December, 2021 shall remain unchanged from the current rates applicable for the second quarter (1st July, 2021 to 30th September, 2021) of FY. 2021-22.
2. This has the approval of the competent authority.
Deputy Director (NS)
Tele – 01123093170
1. The Finance Secretary Ministry of Finance Department of Expenditure North Block, New Delhi.
2. The Secretary Department of Economics Affairs North Block, New Delhi
3. The Secretary Department of Revenue North Block, New Delhi
4. The Secretary Department of Financial Services Jeevan Deep Building, New Delhi
5. The Secretary Department of Posts Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
6. The Chief General Manager Department of Govt. & Bank Accounts Reserve Bank of India Central Office, Mumbai
7. Reserve Bank of India Central Account Section Additional Office Section East High Court Road, Nagpur – 440 001.
8. Chief Secretaries of State/UT Governments.
9. The Joint Director National Savings Institute New Delhi