GDS COVID 19 Financial Assistance Enhancement – DOP order
Welfare and Sports Section issued order to enhancement in Financial Assistance in case of GDS employee suffering from COVID 19 is now 50,000 Rs.
File No. 20-8/2020-Wel & Sports
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
(Welfare & Sports Section)
Dak Bhawan,Sasad Marg
New Delhi – 110001
All Heads of Circles.
Subject : Measures regarding COVID-19 pandemic, requirement – reg.
In continuation Directorate letter no. 20-8/2020-Wel & Sports dated 21.07.2020 on the above subject, It is intimated that Financial Assistance in case of GDS Employee suffering from COVID-19 is now enhanced from Rs 20,000 to 50,000. All other terms and conditions remain unchanged.
This issues with the concurrence of IFW with Diary No. 91/2021-22/FA(CS) dated 15.09.2021 and approval of competent authority.
Director (Welfare & Sports)
- O/o Secretary (Posts)
- O/o DG (Postal Services)
- AS&FA, Department of Posts
- Secretary, Postal Services Board.
- Treasurer, PSSWB
- All Members of Postal Services Board
- Secretary Generals, NFPE, FNPO and BPEF
- Secretary General, All India P&T SC/ST Employees Welfare Assn.
- General Secretary, All India Gramin Dak Sevaks Union (AIGDSU)
- Guard File.