Delhi Circle – Transfer/Posting of Group B cadre and Adhoc Promotion
Department of Posts, Delhi Circle issued order of Transfer /Posting in Group B Cadre and Adhoc Promotion Dated 13.09.2021
Department of Posts
O/o CPMG, Delhi Circle
New Delhi – 110001
Memo No. Staff/01/01/2019
Dated at New Delhi 13.09.2021
Part A : TRANSFER/POSTING
The Competent authority is pleased to order the following transfer/postings in Group B cadre with immediate effect in the interest of Service:-
|SI. No.||Name of the Official||Present Posting||Proposed place of Posting||Remarks|
|1.||Sh. Amit Kumar||AD (BD) Circle office||SPOs, Delhi East Dn.||Vice Sh. Ravi Misha transferred|
|2.||Smt. Shikha Jain||AD(PO) Circle office||AD (BD) Delhi Circle||Vice Sh. Amit Kumar transferred|
|3.||Smt. Aparna Sandiyal||AD (PG) Circle office||AD(PO) Delhi Circle||Vice Smt. Shikha Jain transferred|
|4.||Sh Gulshan Nagpal||CPM Delhi GPO||Sr. Postmaster IPHO||Vice Smt. Sunita Kalkal transferred|
|5.||Sh. Hemant Kumar||Dy. CPM Delhi GPO||Supdt. APTMO |
Airmail Stg. Dn.
|Vice Sh. K.M. Meena transferred|
|6.||Sh. K.M. Meena||Supdt. APTMO Airmail Stg. Dn.||Supdt. AMPC Airmail|
|Vice Sh. Satish Kumar transferred|
|7.||Sh. Satish Kumar||Supdt. AMPC Airmail Stg. Dn.||SRM (Stg.) Delhi |
Part B : ADHOC PROMOTION
The competent authority is pleased to promote the following officers of ASP Cadre in PS group B cadre on purely temporary and adhoc basis and post him as under in the pay matrix Level – 9 (Rs. 53100-Rs. 167800) up to 31.07.2022 or till regular incumbent joins or till further orders whichever is earlier. The arrangement will automatically stand terminated on 31.07.2022 in case no formal orders of reversion are issued.
|1.||Sh. Manish Kumar||ASP (D) Delhi North Division||Dy. CPM Delhi GPO||Vice Sh. Hemant Kumar transferred|
2. The promotion of the above noted ASP Cadre officers in group B being on purely temporary and adhoc basis will not confer upon them any right to claim seniority or regular absorption in group/cadre. He/She will be reverted to his/her parent cadre at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason.
3. On promotion. the pay of the officials will be fixed as per the relevant rules/instructions on the subject. If the above officials to give their options for choosing the date of fixation of pay under FR-22 (1)(i) they should do so within the stipulated time of one month.
4. In case any vigilance/Disciplinary case are pending/contemplated the officers may not be promoted and matter may be referred to this office for further action.
5. Relevant Charge Reports be sent to all concerned.
Asstt. Director (Staff & Vig.)
- Deputy Director General (SPG), Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 for information.
- Sr. PS to CPMG, PS to PMG(O)/PMG (M&BD), Circle office -For information.
- GM(Finance), PAO, Civil Lines, Delhi – 110054
- All heads of Units in Delhi Circle.
- All Group Officers in Circle office.
- Officers concerned.
- Personal File of Officer concerned.
- All Union Secretaries of recognized unions/association.
- Office copy/Spare