Delhi Circle – Adhoc Promotion in Group A Cadre
Adhoc Promotion in Delhi Circle in Junior Time Scale Group A – DOP Order dated 13.09.2021
Department of Posts, India
O/o Chief Postmaster General,
Delhi Circle, Meghdoot Bhawan
New Delhi – 110001
Memo No. Staff/01/01/2019
Dated at New Delhi 13.09.2021
ADHOC PROMOTION IN GROUP ‘A’ CADRE
The competent authority is pleased to order the promotion of the following PS Group B cadre in JTS Group A on adhoc and purely temporary basis and post them as under in the level – 10 (Rs. 56,100-Rs. 177,500 of Pay Matrix)(Pre revised pay band 3, Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay Rs. 5400/-) up to 31.07.2022 or till regular incumbent joins or till further orders whichever is earlier. The arrangement will automatically stand terminated on 31.07.2022 in case no formal orders of reversion are issued.
|SI No.||Name of the Official||Present Posting||Place of Posting||Remarks|
|1.||Smt. Sunita kalkal||Sr. Postmaster IPHO||CPM Delhi GPO||The temporarily downgraded |
post will restore to Group A
|2.||Sh. Satish Kumar#||Superintendent Foreign Post||Sr. Superintendent Foreign Post||The Post of Superintendent is |
temporarily upgraded in Group A Cadre
|3.||Sh. Ram Babu Sharma||Superintendent New Delhi Stg. Dn.||Sr. Superintendent New Delhi Stg. Dn.||The Post of Superintendent ND|
Stg. Dn. is temporarily upgraded in Group A cadre
|4.||Sh. Virender Singh||SPOs New Delhi West Dn.||SSPOs Delhi West Division||The temporarily downgraded post|
will restore to Group A
#Sh. Satish Kumar Supdt. Foreign Post (being sensitive post) has completed his tenure and he has been given extension for one year.
2. The promotion of the above noted PS Group B officers in Group A being on purely temporary and adhoc basis will not confer upon them any right to claim seniority or regular absorption in the group/cadre. He she will be reverted to his/her parent cadre at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason.
3. On promotion. the pay of the officials will be fixed as per the relevant rules/instructions on the subject. If the above officials to give their options for choosing the date of fixation of pay under FR-22 (1)(i) they should do so within the stipulated time of one month.
4. In case any vigilance/Disciplinary case are pending/contemplated the officers may not be promoted and matter may be referred to this office for further action.
5. Relevant Charge Reports be sent to all concerned.
Asstt. Director (Staff & Vig.)
- Deputy Director General (SPG), Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001 for information.
- Sr. PS to CPMG, PS to PMG(O)/PMG (M&BD), Circle office -For information.
- GM(Finance), PAO, Civil Lines, Delhi – 110054
- All heads of Units in Delhi Circle.
- All Group Officers in Circle office.
- Officers concerned.
- Personal File of Officer concerned.
- All Union Secretaries of recognized unions/association.
- Office copy/Spare