Declination of Regular Promotion to the Post of Dy Manager MMS
DOP order to accepts the request of Ms. Namita Namdev Padve, Astt. Manager MMS Mumbai for Declination of Regular Promotion Dated 20.09.2021
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110001
The Competent Authority hereby accepts the request dated 19.07.2021 of Ms. Namita Namdev Padve, Assistant Manager, Mail Motor Service (MMS), Mumbai for declination of her regular promotion to the post of Deputy Manager, MMS, Group B Delhi as issued vide Directorate’s order No. 6-7/2018-SPG Dated 06.01.2020.
2. As per the extant instructions issued by the Department of Personnel & Training vide its OM No. 22011/5/86-Estt. (D) dated 10.04.1989 with regard to declination of promotion, aforesaid officer is hereby debarred from promotion to the post of Deputy Manager , MMS, Group B for one year from the date of declination i.e. with effect from 19.07.2021 or till next vacancy arises, whichever is earlier.
Assistant Director General (SPG)
Copy to :
- Chief Postmaster General, Maharashtra Circle / Delhi Circle.
- Director (MV), Mail Motor Services, Dak Bhawan.
- Directors of Accounts (Postal), Nagpur / Delhi.
- GM, CEPT – With a request to upload the order on India Post Website.
- Officer concerned (through CPMG) Maharashtra Circle.
- Guard File.