CBS-CTS Integration – Exceptional Scenario
Here below the exceptional scenario of CBS CTS integration which has implemented from 30.08.2021
CBS-CTS integration – Exceptional Scenario
1. Cheques scanned only in CTS application on Friday 27/08/2021 but not lodged in Finacle with zone date 27/08/2021
This is incorrect practice. POs are supposed to lodge Cheques in Finacle on day of scanning itself. Concerned HOs should sent scanned copy of approval from Divisional Head along with regularization report for allowing transfer from Office account (0017) to HO/SO+0382 to EOD team. Once parameter is relaxed, concerned HO to transfer the cleared amount alone to HO or SO+0382 on by one with cheque number in Tran Particular Column while using CXFER menu. The following details are required.
- Account Number i.e. SOLID (HO or SO) 0382 and amount of each Cheque separately.
- User IDs of HO and concern SOs who will be doing transfer from 0382 to SB, may please be sent to EOD team doing along with approval for allowing transfer.
2. Cheques collected across counter on Saturday (28/08/2021) lodged in Finacle on 28/08/2021 but not scanned in CTS application.
Open Outward rejection zone, select outward reject with reject reason code 84 (Connectivity failure) and reject all cheques, scan all these cheques in NEW CTS application on 30/08/2021.
3. Cheques scanned on Friday (27/08/2021) in CTS application and lodged in outward clearing zone in Finacle with date (27/08/2021)
These zones can be regularized on 30/08/2021 or 31/08/2021. In case of rejection, one window (between 12 pm to 1 pm) will be given for opening Outward rejection zone alone on 31/08/2021 for holiday circles.
4. Cheques scanned on Friday (27/08/2021) in CTS application and lodged in outward clearing zone in Finacle with date (27/08/2021)
No issue for these zones. Existing practice can be followed for Non holiday circles. HOCTM Menu is not available for end user from 30.8.2021. HICTM menu will be disabled on 30.08.2021 by 4 pm. Please complete all inward zone and outward reject operations by 4 pm on 30.08.2021
1. Inward Cheques received in CTS application on Friday (27/08/2021) but not lodged in Inward zone.
This is incorrect practice. POs are supposed to lodge cheques in Finacle on day on receipt of inward clearing. Scanned copy of approval from Divisional Head to be sent for posting these inward debits.
User IDs of HO and concern SOs who will be doing transfer from SB to 0101, may please be sent to EOD team along with approval for allowing to transfer.
2. Holiday circles only – Inward cheques received in CTS application for 30/08/2021 will reject the cheques in CTS application with ” 84 Connectivity failure ” and will not be lodged in Finacle.