Supplementary Result of Postman/MTS Exam to PA – Jharkhand Circle
Declaration of supplementary result of LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Postal Assistant (PA) from Postman/Mailguard/MTS for the vacancy year 2020 – Jharkhand Circle
Department of Posts
O/o The CPMG, Jharkhand Circle
Meghdoot Bhawan, Doranda, Ranchi – 834002
Memo No. R&E-20/LGO Exam/2020(Con) Dated at Ranchi the 11.08.2021
In Pursuance of Circle Office, Ranchi Notification no. R&E-20/LGO Exam/Postman-MTS to PA-SA/2020 dated 09.11.2020. Examination for promotion from Postman-MG and MTS to the cadre of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistants was held on 21.12.2020 for the vacancies of the year 2020 (01.01.2020 to 31.12.2020). Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) was conducted on 14.03.2021 on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in Paper – I and Paper -II (Qualifying only) and result was declared on 25.03.2021.
The following candidates have submitted their refusal for not taking promotion in PA/SA cadre :-
|SI No.||Name of Candidates||Category||Roll No.||Marks obtained |
in Paper – I
|Parent Division||Allotted Division||Remarks|
|1.||Sudhir Kumar Singh -I |
Postman Haider Nagar SO
|2.||Nakul Praminik Postman Adityapur SO||UR||01909109||52||Singhbum||Gumla -UR||Refused|
|3.||Prashanta Kumar Panda Postman Jugsalai SO||UR||01909117||52||Singhbum||Gumla -UR||Refused|
|4.||Harish Chandra Mahato||UR||01909126||51||Singhbum||RN DN – UR||Refused|
|5.||Sanat Kumar Murmu Postman Bahragora SO||ST||01909135||48||Singhbum||Gumla -ST||Refused|
Accordingly the resultant vacancies are as under for the vacancy year 2020 :-
|Name of Division||UR||SC||ST||Total|
2. Now, the competent Authority is pleased to announce the supplementary result in respect of LDCE for promotion to the cadre of Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants from Postman/Mail Guard and MTS for the vacancy year 2020 held on 20.12.2020 on the basis of available category wise vacancies division wise arisen due to declining of promotion in order of merit in Paper – I as under :-
Palamau Dn for the vacancy year 2020 – ( vacancy UR-1, SC – 00 and ST -00)
|Name of Candidate||Category||Roll No.||Marks Obtained |
in Paper -I
in Paper – II
|Marks obtained |
in Paper -III
|Sri Santosh Kumar Thakur, Postman, Japla SO, Palamau Dn||UR||01906058||52||25||24.75|
Gumla Dn for the vacnacy year 2020 :- (Vacancy UR- 02, SC- 00 and ST -01) – Nil
RMS Dn for the vacancy year 2020 : -(vacancy – UR -01, SC – 00 and ST -00) – Nil
3. Surplus Supplementary result for surplus candidate :- for vacancy year 2020 UR-03, SC -01, ST 01 Total-04
|SI no.||Name of Candidates||Category||Roll No||Paper I||Paper II||Paper III||Selected Against||Allotted Division|
|1.|| Md. Azahrullah|
Postman Godda SP Dn
|2.|| Somen Kumar Mandal |
Postman Doranda HO Ranchi Dn
|3.|| Anup Kumar Pandey |
Postman SP Dn
|4.|| Ghanshyam Siddu |
Postman Kadma SO Singhbhum Dn
4. If the Candidature of the candidate is provisional, the result should be announced after taking decision on the ground on which provisionally permitted and report should be submitted to this office before issuing appointment order.
5. If any disciplinary case is pending against the candidate, the prescribed instructions of the department may be followed before effecting recruitment under intimation to this office. Divisional Heads/unit Heads must ensure that officials are not undergoing any punishment or any disciplinary case is pending.
6. The name of the candidate has been arranged in order of merit in the examination. The candidate is to be appointed in the allotted division after completion all pre-appointment formalities. The certificate of community (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH) of candidates should be verified before issue of appointment order if candidate has been allowed on the basis of reservation.
7. The name of Candidate against Roll no. Concerned has been shown as furnished by the Divisional/ Unit Heads. If however, any mistakes in the Name/Roll No./Community of the candidate is noticed, the same may be corrected under intimated to this office.
8. The selected candidate should assume the charge at new place of posting within 30 days after issue of this letter. In case he does not want to go on recruitment they will submit their refusal within 15 days from the issue of this letter. Concerned Divisional Heads will issue his place of posting within a week from issue of this letter after observing all the formalities of appointment.
9. If any discrepancies/irregularities/omissions found in name, roll No., Marks, Community, etc. at any stage against the candidate , the result of the said candidate to be cancelled.
Asstt. Postmaster General (Staff)
O/o the CPMG
Jharkhand Circle, Ranchi – 834002
Copy for information & necessary action to : –
- Director, CEPT Mysore for uploading the result on the departmental wesbite.
- All Sr. Supdt./Supdt of POs/RMS of Jharkhand Circle.
- office copy.