Supplementary Inspection Questionnaire for Postal Divisional Office
DOP inspection Unit issued Order to Revision in Standard Inspection Questionnaire of Postal Divisional Office with immediate effect as under vide File No. 16-3(7)/2019-Inspn dated 24.08.2021
File No. 16-3(7)/2019-Inspn
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi 110001 dated 24.08.2021
- All Heads of Circles
- Director, RAKNPA
- Army Postal Service Directorate, New Delhi
- All Directors, Postal Training Centres
Subject: Supplementary Inspection Questions for Inspection Questionnaire for Postal Divisional Office.
Standard Inspection Questionnaire of Postal Divisional Office circulated vide this office letter no. 16-3/87-Inspn. dated 03.08.1987, is ordered to be revised as under with immediate effect:-
(A). New questions added in the Standard Inspection questionnaire for inspection of Postal Divisional Office:-
(a) Ques 25 (a) Summary of Compassionate engagement of dependent of deceased GDS at Postal Divisional office
|Number of |
|Number of cases|
|No. of cases|
|No. of cases|
|Number of cases not|
finalized within 2months
from date of death of GDS and reasons thereof
(b) Ques No .25 (b): How many candidates from open market were allotted and appointed in the Divisional Office in various grades under reservation category during last five year.
(c) Ques. No. 25 (c): Whether verification of caste certificate of OBC/SC/ST candidates mentioned in pre-para above, has been completed within two years?
(d) Ques. No. 25 (d): Whether there is any case of candidate whose caste verification has been pending more than two years?
(e) Ques. No. 25 (e): In case of pendency as mentioned in pre-para above, what are the reasons? What action has been taken to expedite the verification?
(f) Ques. No. 25 (f): Whether the court case is pending with reference to caste certificate? What action has been taken for early finalization?
(g) Ques. No. 25 (g): Any pension case is held up due to non’completion of caste verification. If so, what action has been taken to bring it to conclusion?
(h) Ques. No. 25 (h): Whether verification of caste certificate of SC/ST candidates is being carried out at the time of their promotion?
2. All Circles are requested to circulate this Supplementary Questionnaire to their Subordinate Units for using the same while inspecting the Postal Divisional Offices.
3. This comes into force with immediate effect and issues with the approval of the competent authority.
- CGM (PLI) Directorate/CGM BD Directorate/CGM Parcel Directorate
- Sr. DDG (Vigilance), Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
- All DDsG, Sr. DDG (PAF)
- GM, CEPT Mysuru to upload this information at S.No. 34 (9B) on web page at link https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/RTI/RTI-Manual-5.aspx
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/Sr. PPS to DG (Postal Services)
- PS to all Members PSB, Addl. DG (Coord) and AS&FA
- Hindi Section, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi for translating these questions in Hindi.