SB Order 24/2021 – Addendum II – Implementation of CBS-CTS
Department of Posts, FS Division second Addendum in SB order 24/2021 in which decided to deploy CBS-CTS integration from 30 August 2021.
SB order 24/2021-Addendum II
F.S. No. FS-10/3/2020-FS
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
All Heads of Circles/Regions
Sub: Regrading the implementation of the CBS-CTS integration and Centralized Cheque clearing solution from 30.08.2021
Please refer to SB Order 24/2021 dated 18.08.2021 and Addendum to SB Order 24/2021 dated 21.08.2021 in which roll out of CBS CTS integration solution was scheduled on 23.08.2021 and the same was deferred due to connectivity issue.
2. The network connectivity issue between CBS and CTS application has been resolved. Accordingly, the competent authority has decided to deploy CBS-CTS integration and Centralization of Cheque Clearing operations at Chennai GPO from 30.8.2021
3. From 30.8.2021 all GPOs/HPOs shall scan cheques collected for POSB operations (outward cheques) of CBS post offices in new CTS application only.
4. Inward Cheque clearing operations received on 30.08.2021 will be done in the old CTS application and Finacle by respective grids/HOs as per the existing procedure.
5. From 31.08.2021, Inward clearing will be handled centrally at Chennai GPO, CTS vendor will update the CTS application on 30.08.2021
6. Regarding, the Outward cheque lodged before 30.08.2021 in the CTS application, a report link will be made available in the new CTS application to download the report for previous days. The respective Grids/GPOs/HPOs shall follow the existing process for clearance of outward cheque lodged before 30.08.2021.
7. Approved Standard Account Procedure (SAP) for centralized grid clearance system is attached for information, guidance and necessary action.
8. It is requested to circulate these amendments to all CBS Post Offices for information, guidance and necessary action.
9. This issues with the approval of the DDG (FS)
Enclosed : – SAP for centralized grid clearance (CBS-CTS)
Assistant Director (SB-II)
- 1. Sr.PPS to Secretary (Posts).
- 2. PS to Director General Postal Services.
- 3. PPS/PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member(Banking)/Member (O)/Member (P)/Member (Planning & HRD)/Member (PLI)/Member (Tech)/AS & FA.
- 4. Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi.
- 5. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/PLI Directorate.
- 6. Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & (CVO)/Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF).
- 7. Director, RAKNPA /GM, CEPT/Directors of all PTCs.
- 8. Director General P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi.
- 9. Secretary, Postal Services Board/All Deputy Directors General..
- 10. All General Managers (Finance) /Directors Postal Accounts /DDAP.
- 11. Chief Engineer (Civil),Postal Directorate.
- 12. All Sections of Postal Directorate.
- 13. All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations.
- 14. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on India Post Website.
- 15. MoF (DEA), NS-II, North Block, New Delhi.
- 16. Joint Director & HOD, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
- 17. Guard file.
- 18. Spare copies.
Download PDF of SB Order 24/2021 – Addendum II and SAP for centralized grid clearance (CBS-CTS)