SB Order 24/2021 – Addendum | Deferment of CBS-CTS Integration
FS Division issued addendum to SB Order 24/2021 on 21/08/2021 that due to network connectivity issue, it is decided to defer the proposed roll out of CBS CTS Integration.
SB order 24/2021 – Addendum
Government of India
Ministry of communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, New Delhi-110001
All Heads of Circles/Regions
Subject : Regarding deferment of Proposed roll out of CBS CTS Integration solution on 23.08.2021.
Please refer to SB Order No. 24/2021 dated 18.08.2021 in which it was intimated about roll out of CBS-CTS integration solution from 23.08.2021.
2. Due to network connectivity issue between CBS and CTS application, Competent authority has decided to defer the proposed roll out of CBS-CTS Integration functionality for Cheque clearance in CBS post offices on 23.08.2021
3. New Date for implementation of CBS-CTS integration functionality will be intimated shortly. Meanwhile, Circle’s are requested to complete the following activities in this regard:-
- Liquidate pendency of cheque clearing office account (SOL ID+0382)
- Post all pending Inward/Outward Zone in finacle.
4. This issues with approval of the DDG (FS).
Assistant Director (SB-II)
1. Sr.PPS to Secretary (Posts).
2. PS to Director General Postal Services.
3. PPS/PS to Addl. DG (Co-ordination)/Member(Banking)/Member (O)/Member (P)/Member (Planning & HRD)/Member (PLI)/Member (Tech)/AS & FA.
4. Addl. Director General, APS, New Delhi.
5. Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/PLI Directorate.
6. Sr. Deputy Director General (Vigilance) & (CVO)/Sr. Deputy Director General (PAF).
7. Director, RAKNPA /GM, CEPT/Directors of all PTCs.
8. Director General P&T (Audit), Civil Lines, New Delhi.
9. Secretary, Postal Services Board/All Deputy Directors General..
10. All General Managers (Finance) /Directors Postal Accounts /DDAP.
11. Chief Engineer (Civil),Postal Directorate.
12. All Sections of Postal Directorate.
13. All recognized Federations/ Unions/ Associations.
14. GM, CEPT for uploading the order on India Post Website.
15. MoF (DEA), NS-II, North Block, New Delhi.
16. Joint Director & HOD, ICCW Building, 4 Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi – 110002.
17. Guard file.
18. Spare copies.
Download PDF of SB Order 24 – Addendum.