PTC Saharanpur Training Schedule 2021 – ADP Online Mode
Director PTC Saharanpur Issued notification for ADP (Assistant Development Program) Training 2021 and allotted seats for circles vide Notification No. PL-/6/Trg/Ch.VI Dated 11.08.2021
Government of India
Department of Posts
O/o Director PTC Saharanpur – 247002
The Chief PMsG
No: – PL-2/6/Trg/Ch.VI dated at Saharanpur the 11.08.2021
Subject :- Regarding conduct of in-Service training courses through Online mode.
This is regarding conduct of In-Service training courses through Online mode.
2. As per the Training Division, Postal Directorate’s direction received vide letter no. 01-22/2010-Trg. dated 20.04.2021, no fresh batch of ONSITE training is to be conducted at ant PTC/RTC without express approval of the Training Division. Accordingly, PTC Saharanpur schedules online In-Service training courses i.e. Assistant Development Program (ADP) for Postal Assistants through C-DOT meetings platform. The Detail of allotted seats to the below mentioned circles are furnished as under :-
|23.08.21 to 04.09.21||15||15||10||20||25||15||100|
|06.09.21 to 18.09.21||15||15||10||20||25||15||100|
3. It is therefore requested to kindly nominate the eligible officials for the above mentioned training programme.
4. In view of the above, it is requested to send the consolidated nominations by 19.08.2021, furnishing the following information in soft copy (MS Excel only) by email at email@example.com :
Name & Period of the course : PA (ADP) in Service and Period
|SI No.||Name of the Official||Gender||Designation||Division/Region/Circle Name||WhatsApp number of the Official||Email ID of the official|
5. Detailed instructions/SOP on conduct of online training is attached separately as Annexure-A for further circulation o all unit heads and all trainees who are being nominated for training. The online training will be conducted through C-DOT (Center for Development of Telematics) Video Conferencing Solution, Developed by Telecom Technology Centre of Govt.of India.
6. The nominated candidates should be exclusively spared for the said online training. To attend the online training, the officials should have laptop/Desktop with inbuilt camera/Web camera with un-interrupted connectivity during the online training sessions.
7. The Quick User Guide and Instructions for attending the C-DOT meetings are enclosed as Annexure-B for ready reference of the participants.
8. A WhatsApp group will be created for nominated participants and detailed information will also be shared to them through the respective whatsapp group. As a test check, the demo session will be conducted on 20.08.2021 (Friday) at 10.00 AM onwards before commencement of the said course from 23.08.2021. All the participants may be directed to join the said demo class through broadband using computer / Laptop only from the respective WTCs/ Training Venue. Demo session link will be also shared to nominated participants in the respective whatsapp group.
9. Full utilization of allotted seats may kindly be ensured.
Postal Training Centre
Saharanpur – 247002
Copy for information & Necessary action to :
- The PMG, Bareilly Region, Bareilly-243001.
- The Director Postal Services, Ghaziabad-201002.
- The ADG (Training), Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.
- The General Manager, CEPT mysore with a request to upload the calendar on the India Post Website.
- The AD (Admin.) PTC Saharanpur.