Haryana Circle Sports Quota Recruitment – Fee Collection Instructions
Instructions for collection of application fees for Sports Quota Recruitment to be conducted by Haryana Postal Circle through Post Office Under e-Payment Order dated 18.08.2021.
Department of Posts
Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Haryana Circle, Ambala – 133001
- All Chief Postmaster Generals in India
- The Postmasters General, Gurgaon – 122016
- All Senior/Superintendent of Post offices/RMS/PSD in Haryana Circle
No : R&E/34-3/2015-2021/Sports Quota Dated at Ambala the 18.08.2021.
Sub : -Instructions for collection of application fees for Sports Quota Recruitment to be conducted by Haryana Postal Circle through Post office Under e-Payment.
This is regarding collection of application fees for Direct Recruitment of Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA), Postman/Mail Guard, LDC in PAO and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) through Sports Quota to be conducted by the office of the Chief Postmaster General, Haryana Circle, Ambala through Post offices in India under e-Payment from 21.08.2021 to 18.09.2021 under following Biller :-
National Biller ID : 70101
Biller Name : Haryana Circle Sports
2. The above National Biller is created for collection of application fee for Rs 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) at any Computerized Post Office in India. The Post Offices will accept fees in CASH only.
3. Counter PA has to opt for the following options in National Biller ID 70101.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Mobile Number.
4. No Post office will affect the payment to the Chief Postmaster General, Haryana Circle, Ambala as it will be done centrally by the Ambala GPO-133001.
5. The Senior Postmaster, Ambala GPO, Ambala-133001 will work as the Nodal Officer and affect the Consolidated payment to Chief Postmaster general, Haryana Circle, Ambala after last date of acceptance of fees (i.e. 18.09.2021). Remaining Operating/Accounting Procedure for acceptance and collection of examination fees will remain the same.
6. It is requested to circulate this with necessary instructions to all the Post Offices in your Circle/Region to collect the Application fees from 21.08.2021 to 18.09.2021 only. No amount towards application fee from the candidate should be collected in above biller ID after 18.09.2021.
7. There may be heavy rush for the work in last days, Hence, It is requested to extend the working hours for this work up to 17.00 hours for last 2-3 days. If required, additional counters may be opened. Banners/Computerized print out regarding availability of service may please be displayed in public space of the computerized post office. Wide publicity may please be given to this facility.
Assistant Director Postal Services (Staff)
Haryna Circle, Ambala – 133001
Copy for information and necessary action to : –
- The Director of Accounts (Postal), Ambala – 133001
- The ADPS (Mails, Estt. & BD), Haryana Circle, Ambala – 133001
- The Senior Postmaster, Ambala GPO, Ambala-133001 for taking n/a w.r.t Para 4&5.