HAG IPoS Group A – Transfers/Postings on Promotion – regarding
Department of Posts, Personnel Division issued Transfers/Postings orders on promotion in Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) of Indian Postal Service Group A order No. 1-12/2020-SPG-I(Vol. II) Dated 16.08.2021
No. 1-12/2020-SPG-I (Vol. II)
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi – 110 001
Orders of the Competent Authority are hereby conveyed for transfers/postings on promotion of the following officers in Higher Administrative Grade (HAG) of the Indian Postal Service, Group A as per details given below.
|S.NO.||Name of the Officer||Present post held||Posting on trasnfer||Remarks|
(IPoS : 1988)
|On compulsory wait after returning from deputation||CPMG |
|Against Ms. Sheuli Burman (Designate CPMG) transferred|
|2.||Ms. Sheuli Burman|
(IPoS : 1990)
|CPMG Jharkhand Circle |
|On request against vacant post on promotion and in partial modification of order dated 28.06.2021|
2. Relevant Charge reports maybe sent in due course.
Copy to :-
- PS to MOC/MOSC
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)/PPS to Director General Postal Services.
- PPS/PS to All Members, PSB/Additional DG (Co-ordination)
- AS&FA/Sr.DDG (vigilance) & CVO
- Addl. DG, APS C/o 56 APO.
- Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad.
- CGM (Parcel)/CGM (PLI)/Sr. DDG (PAF)