DOP Directorate Order to Delhi Circle – Holiday of Muharram
DOP Directorate issued order to Delhi Circle for Holiday on account of Muharram on 20th August 2021 Order No. 21-01/2021-PE-II dated 11th August 2021
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
Dated 11th August,2021
The Chief Postmasters General
Delhi Circle, Delhi – 110001
Subject :- Change in the date of Holiday on account of Muharram.
The undersigned is directed to forward herewith a copy of the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training OM No. 12/13/2016-JCA-2 dated 11th August 2021 on the subject cited above.
It is requested to bring the aforesaid OM to the notice of all concerned.
Asst. Director General (Estt.-I)
- Sr. PPS to Secretary (P)/Sr. PPS to DG Postal Service.
- PPS to All Members, Postal Services Board/Addl DG (Coordination).
- AS&FA/Secretary (PSB).
- CGM PLI/CGM BD/CGM Parcel Directorate.
- All Chief Postmasters General.
- Director, RAKNPA.
- All DDsG/Directors/ADsG in Postal Directorate.
- Additional Director General, APS C/o 56APO RK Puram, New Delhi.
- DG P&T Audit, Civil Lines, New Delhi – 54.
- All GMs (Finance)/Director of Accounts.
- All Recognized Federations/Unions/Associations.
- GM (Operations) CEPT, Mysore, With a request to Upload the OM on the Indiapost Website.
- SO Guard file.