Sukanya Samridhhi Account (SSA) Death claim Procedure in Finacle
Here below detailed procedure of SSA Death claim account Closure in Finacle Step by Step.
- Mark & verify the depositor CIF as Deceased.
- Change Interest rate in Interest Table using HINTTM. (at HO)
- Select Interest Code SBINT after date of death.
- Close Account using HCAAC with Reason Code as DTCLM.
Detailed Procedure of SSA Death Claim Closure.
- In CMRC, for respective CIF, mark Depositor as ‘DECEASED’ and update Date of Death. CIF will be Suspended. Next Verify it in CMRC.
- For SSA A/c, from date of death till date of closure, SB rate of interest is allowed and hence Int Table Code: SBINT is to be added through HINTTM menu for such SSA A/c from date subsequent to date of death using Modify Option (Supervisor) and then it must be Verified (Supervisor)
- This entry in HINTTM menu should be in addition to Interest Table Code of SSA scheme, which where Start Date will be A/c opening date and End Date should be marked as Date of Death.
- After making changes in HINTTM, SSA A/c is to be closed in HCAAC menu with Reason Code: DTCLM.
Share with Others.