PO RMS Accountant Exam Notification 2021 – Bihar Circle
Bihar circle released PO RMS Accountant Exam Notification which is to be held on 29.08.2021
Department of Posts, India
Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Bihar Circle, Patna -800001
- The PMG, East Region, Bhagalpur at Patna.
- The PMG, North Region, Muzaffarpur.
- The GM (Finance), Postal, Patna.
- The Chief Postmaster, Patna GPO, Patna.
- All Sr. Supdt/Supdt. of Post offices/RMS in Bihar Circle.
- The Manager, MMS, Patna.
- The Officer In-Charge, P&T Admin Cell, C/o 56APO.
- The Supdt. of PSD,Patna.
No. R&E-77/2021 Dated at Patna the 20.07.2021.
Sub: Notification for PO RMS Accountant Examination, 2021 to be held on 29.08.2021( Sunday) – reg.
In pursuance of Directorate letter No. A-34012/01/2021-DE dated 11.03.2021, PO RMS Accountant Examination is scheduled to be conducted on 29.08.2021(Sunday). Therefore, application is invited from all willing and eligible Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant to appear in aforesaid examination.
2. The Schedule of activity as furnished below may be strictly adhered to:
|Schedule of Activity||Date|
|Issue of Notification||20.07.2021|
|Last date of receipt of application at Divisional Office||09.08.2021|
|Last date of receipt of application at Regional Office||12.08.2021|
|Report to be submitted to Circle office|
regarding permitted/not permitted
candidates by the region
|Issue of Admit cards to permitted candidates||23.08.2021|
|Date of Examination||29.08.2021(Sunday)|
|Timings of Examniation||Paper -I : 10.00 am to 01.00pm|
Paper II – 02.00 pm to 05.00pm
3. The Schedule of Examination is as follows:
|Date & Day||Paper||Timing|
|29.08.2021 (Sunday)||Paper – I (With aid of Books)||10.00 AM to 01.00 PM|
|29.08.2021 (Sunday)||Paper – II (With aid of Books)||02.00 PM to 05.00 PM|
4. The Syllabus for the examination will be as mentioned in Directorate letter No. 9-2/89-SPB-II dated 17.01.1990 enclosed as Annexure I.
5. Qualifying Marks:
|Paper/Category||Paper I (100 marks)||Paper II (100 marks)||Aggregate|
6. Vacancy position:
The details of vacancy is enclosed herewith. The vacancies is subject to change at anytime with prior information.
7. Eligibility Conditions :
- All the candidates who fulfill the prescribed conditions as per Rule 273 of Postal Manual Volume IV are eligible to apply for the examination irrespective of availability of vacancies on their division/Unit issued from time to time and apply to the appropriate authority before the prescribed date.
- All postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant who have not less than three years continuous service as Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant on the last date fixed for the receipt of application (i.e. 09.08.2021) and have been declared permanent or quasi permanent before that date, and have a consistently good record of service for the preceding 3 years vide Directorate letter no. 8-1/2016-SPB-II dated 19.02.2019.
- Some posts of Accountant have been identified as LSG, it is to inform that such posts may be manned by LSG (A/c) cadre official as per relevant instruction. It would not be in fitness of things that LSG officials are allowed to appear in PO RMS Accountant Examination.
- Each Candidate will be allowed three chances to appear at the examination. Under the revised syllabus the officials securing at least 60% marks in a particular paper will be exempted from appearing in that paper in the next two subsequent examinations. A candidate who, after being exempted, does not take the next one or both the examinations, will be deemed to have availed of the chance or chances for this purpose.
- It may kindly be noted that in case qualified officials are available in any division but the vacancy is Nil, the official of the division will not permitted to appear in aforesaid examination. In case, the vacancy in Nil and no Qualified official is available then the examination will be held against 1 (one) token vacancy as directorate letter no 9-9/81-SPB-II dated 15.05.1991.
8. The unit should carefully check the application of each candidate to ensure that the official fulfills the prescribed eligibility conditions and send the list of permitted candidate duly Roll No. Allotted in hard copy and excel (soft copy ) as well.
9. The applicants should enclosed two passport size photographs with their application. While forwarding the applications with permitted candidate, the photo affixed on the application should be duly attested by the Divisional Head and other photo should be retained at Divisional Level, itself, for issuing hall permits.
Assistant Director (Recruitment)
O/o the Chief PMG