ECS Mandate form for Transferring Post office Maturity/ Interest Amount to Bank Account – Download PDF
Here you can Download Post office ECS mandate form in PDF file which is for Transferring Post office Schemes Maturity Amount / Interest Amount in Bank Account.
ECS Mandate Form
Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) for Credit Clearing Mandate Form
(Account holder‟s option to receive payment through Credit Clearing Mechanism)
- Name of Account Holder(s) : –
- Account Number (MIS/TD/SCSS etc) : –
- Particulars of Bank Account in which interest amount to be credited:
- Name of the Bank : –
- Name of the branch : –
- Bank Account Number (Savings) & Code :-
- 9- Digit MICR Code : –
Note:- Please attach a blank cancelled cheque or self attested photocopy of front page of your savings account passbook issued by your bank for verification of the above particulars.
- Mobile Number: –
- Date of Effect: –
- I hereby declare that the particulars given above are correct and complete. If the transaction is delayed or not effected at all for reasons of incomplete or incorrect information, I would not hold the Post Office or Bank responsible. I have read the conditions prescribed under Appendix I of POSB (CBS) Manual for ECS
- In case of ECS returns due to any reason, I will take payment of ECS return amount from the concerned Post Office.
(……………………………………….) Signature of the Account holder(s)
Certified that the particulars furnished above are correct as per our records.
Signature of the APM/SPM/PM with stampPost officce ECS Mandate form pdf