Latest Patches deployed in Finacle CBS dated 02/03/2021
- SCSS accounts can be closed prematurely within one year with closure reason code as EXP; penal interest will be deducted automatically during closure; user needs to visit Closure Details tab to check penal fee / penal interest related parameters before submitting closure.
- During account opening, nomination is mandatory for all schemes, irrespective of mode of operation – SB / RD / TD / MIS / KVP / NSC / SCSS / PPF / SSA.
- Nature of entitlement is mandatory for nominees and needs to be updated while adding nominee for new accounts / existing accounts; during modification of accounts, nominee details are to be updated.
- Error thrown during cancellation of modification of MIS / TD accounts is resolved.
- PLI Mccamish is integrated with CBS. For PLI policies monthly subscription can be paid by POSB cheques / debiting from POSB accounts and PLI payments can be credited to POSB accounts of the customers.
- In addition, customers can also pay their PLI subscription through E-Banking / Mobile Banking.
- Charges for cheque leaves more than 10 in a calendar year will be deducted automatically from the customer’s SB account.
- Charges to be collected for various operations like transfer of accounts / pledging / duplicate passbook issue as per GSPR can be collected using HGCHRG menu and receipt printed through HADVC can be handed over to the customer. Detailed SOP is sent to Circles via SB order no. 01/2021 dated 23/02/2021
CBS Team Lead
Centre for Excellence in Postal Technology, Chennai 600002