Execution of EOY 2020-21 in CBS Office – DOP Instructions
Subject : instructions regarding execution of EOY for 2020-2021 in CBS Offices.
The competent authority has taken following decisions for executing End of year (EOY) activities for 2020-21 in CBS Post Offices/CPCs-
1. In view of End of year operations, 1st April 2021 and 2nd April 2021 are declared as no transaction days and there will be no transaction accross counters. A public notice should be put on the notice board of all CBS Post Offices that due to End of year activities , no transaction will be accepted on 01.04.2021 and 02.04.2021 and interest of MIS/SCSS/TD accounts due on 01.04.2021 and 02.04.2021 will be paid on 03.04.2021. However ATM will be operational on 01.04.2021 and 02.04.2021.
2. Salary and pension uploads in HRMS for POSB interface will be processed in CBS after completion of EOD for 31st March which is expected to be completed by 02.04.2021 late evening . CBS GL reports in Finacle will be available to users post completion of EOY (02.04.2021) only and daily reports in CSI will be available on 03.04.2021.
3. CBS Post offices should ensure that no Account or modification in accounts of SB/PPF/SSA/NSS-87/NSS-92 remains unverified as Interest posting will not happen for any Account with pending verification on 31.03.2021. concerned staff should be alerted so that such lapses are avoided.
4. All CBS Post Offices , on 31.03.2021 , should do transactions latest upto by 1700 hours and verify all the transaction simultaneously so that there may be no EOD blocking transactions at 1700 hours. All CBS Post offices should complete HISCOD latest by 1800 hours , expect those SOLs which await clearing information from respective HOs. CPc should monitor this activity and any blocking validation should be reported to CEPT EOD Team and CEPT Team, immediately on noticing so that solution can be provided well in time.
5. CBS Head Post Offices dealing with clearing house, should intimate cheque clearing information of the cheques cleared on 31.03.2021 to other linked CBS HOs and SOs well in time on 31.03.2021 either over mail or phone so that credit/debit can be accorded without any delays affecting EOD commencement. Late clearance activity and corresponding credits/debits should be handled by the clearing house POs without any delay. ( Please note that in case of PPF Accounts maturing on 31.03.2021, cheques cleared upto 31.03.2021 will not be allowed to be credited after 31.03.2021).
6. Postmaster of HPO will ensure that all cheque accepted before 31.03.2021 must be cleared and Posted in Finacle before the EOD of 31.03.2021.
7.CEPT Team will be disabling certain Menus according to the requirements during EOY batch execution to control resource utilization , CPCs will be kept informed from time-to-time on this and should coordinate with their SOLs and Update them whenever found necessary.
8. On submission of HISCOD on 31.03.2021 , users of SOLs will be disabled and no further transactions will be allowed.
9. All the concerned teams who are part of EOY activities ( CPCs, SPOCs, EOD support team, CEPT team) should be available and ensure that EOY activities are completed smoothly.
10. Reports on Annual interest Posting , silent Account Marking , Account maintenance fee, Closure of Zero balance accounts will be shared through CPCs during the week commencing on 6th April 2021.