Union Meeting with Secratary Posts on various Issues.
On 09.09.2020 General Secretary, NAPEc, Sivaji vasireddy, GS NUPE PM&MTS N.N.Mujawar met Hon’ble Secretary P.K.Bisoi and Member P also present in the meeting. Both GS’s met newly joined DG Sri Vineet Pandy and greeted the officer on 8.9.2020. The following issues discussed and submitted related letters by the both GS’s. Meeting held in a good manner with positive result.
- IP Results: Secretary assured that results will be published very SOON.
- NFG HSG I redeployment issue: Matter referring to Finance ministry for creation of additional posts consequent on merger of Postmaster Grade III in HSG-I .
- Special leave should be given for the officials who are underwent for covid treatment/quarantine period like wise in Railway Dept.
- Reimbursement for covid treatment in Private hospitals also.
- Considering of all compassionate appointment in case of the officials died due to covid without restrictions.
- Non decleration of surplus qualified list for anticipated vacancies case of Tamilnadu circle.
- Network problems facing by the staff due to NSP 1 & 2 connection frequent failures.
- Non allowing pay and allowances in the Postmen cadre to the officials for their training period and also the same should be taken into account for increment purpose as per existing orders clarification demanded.
- Not to give any pressure in the name of targets/melas during pandemic situation.
- Further grace period (in addition to 27months) should be allowed for holding Divisional/Circle/All India conferences due to Pandemic covid situation.
- Definite share should be given to GDS cadre in the examination of GDS to PA/SA.
- Non considering compassionate appointments by the circle heads in case of GDS who discharged under medical grounds as per the existing directorate orders 2012.
- FG bond system should be abolished if it is not feasible due to technicality limit should be reduced for ABPMs.
- Requested to hold periodical meeting at Directorate immediately and agreed too.
- Many circles are not utilized total funds sanctioned by the Directorate case of RPLI/PLI and requested to issue instructions to clear all pending bills by allocating additional funds.