CSI POS BULK UPLOAD FILE CREATOR Version 5.0.0
What is new in version 5.0.0
1. Bulk file creation is compatible with POS version 4.2.
2. Issue of batch_id is fixed. In version 4.0.0 while deletion of all articles it became zero (0) when no other batches were available. Batch_id starts at number 1 (one).
3. Activation of the this software is needed. To activate use menu activation in home screen.
Version History : Version 4.0.0
1. New UI.
2. Added support of file creation in TXT file format.
3. Compatible with POS version 4.
4. Batch concept is dispensed with separate screen for every category of articles.
5. Auto saving of batch with ID of every category up to 5 bulk.
6. Auto deletion of bulk older than 5.
7. Added support for bulk IPO.
8. Added support for bulk VPL/VPP.
9. Added support for either pincode or post office search in every category of data entry screen.
Version History : Version 3.0.0
1. Added support for bulk Service RLs.
2. Added support for creation of upload file in Excel (XLS) file format.
3. Data entry in auto CAPS mode is added.
4. Auto entry in REF field is removed.
5. As XLS file is creation feature is added, this tool name is changed from “CSI POS BULK UPLOAD CSV Creator” to “CSI POS BULK UPLOAD FILE Creator”.
6. Minor UI changes in data entry as well as find pincode.
Version History : Version 2.0.0
1. Added support for bulk EMO.
2. Added support for bulk articles with cash.
3. Added support for franchise outlet.
Version History : Version 1.0.0
1. Support for COD, BNPL, Prepaid With PS/SS/FM.
1. This tool is provided to process bulk articles and generate CSV or XLS of TXT file to be upload in CSI POS. This tool supports BPCOD, BNPL, Prepaid bulk articles with PS/SS/FM, EMO, Bulk articles without prepaid postage, Articles presented by Franchise Outlet, Service Articles, VPL/VPP and IPO.
2. This tool is designed in such a way to enhance the speed of making data entry with ease.
3. Barcode validation is provided to avoid wrong entry of invalid barcode.
4. It is designed to support batch by batch processing of bulk articles. The batch is not bound with any particular date. That means that processing of a particular bulk of articles can be continued for more than one day. Five batches are auto saved with ID. Batch older than five will be auto deleted.
5. It will be more easy if the articles are sorted pincode and then weight and then amount wise before processing.
6. To delete any wrong entry of any article select the wrong entry and give delete.
7. To edit article menu is removed.
8. To create bulk upload file click create file and save it. The default location is desktop.
9. To find either pincode or postoffice click pincode. Searched pincode can be exported to CSV file and then can be viewed in MS-Excel.
10. This tool is not for bulk foreign articles.