Filling up of the posts of AD(Training) and AD(Admn.) in PTCs
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi-110 001
All Chief Postmaster General/ Postmaster General
Chief General Manager (BD)/ PLI/ Parcel Directorate
Director RAKNPA/ All PTCs.
Subject: Filling up of the posts of Assistant Director (Training) and Assistant Director (Admn.) in various PTCs/ RAKNPA.
This is regarding drawing of a panel of willing and suitable Postal Service Group ‘B’ officers who are willing to work as Assistant Directors in training institutes of the Department of Posts across the country.
2. Therefore, applications from the willing officers to work as Assistant Directors at PTCs/RAKNPA are invited. It is requested to circulate this notice to all eligible officials in your Circle/Region/Centre.
3. The prescribed qualification for the post of Assistant Director is as under;
- The applicant should be a regular Postal Service Group ‘B’ officer.
- The applicant should be able to impart training of Departmental Software.
- The applicant must have thorough knowledge of application packages used in the Department and have Computer knowledge.
- The applicant must have fluency in English and Hindi languages.
- The applicant should be smart, proactive and should be able to work in a systematic way.
- The applicant must have knowledge of Departmental rules and procedures.
- The applicant must have aptitude in imparting training and must be willing to learn.
- No disciplinary actions or proceedings should be pending against the applicant.
4. Service Conditions:
- The incumbent of the post is required to undertake full time training of the subjects related to postal operations.
- The selected candidates are expected to undergo training programs as required at PTC or any other training institution in India or abroad.
- The applicant is expected to develop training modules as directed by Director PTC or any other competent authority, from time to time.
- The applicant is expected to prepare training material, question papers, evaluation of answer scripts as part of his job.
- The applicant should dedicate him/her to training activities at all times inside or outside the classroom.
- The applicant should be able to perform any role as assigned by administration.
- Willingness once submitted, cannot be withdrawn.
5. The tenure of the post will normally be of three years. It may be extended for further two years in special circumstances and in the interest of the PTC/ RAKNPA. The applicant may be repatriated to his parent unit at any time without specifying any reason thereof.
6. The faculty of the RAKNPA/ PTC are eligible for Training Allowance as admissible.
7. Basic minimum facilities are available in the PTCs like Accommodation, Recreation club, library, the facility of mess etc. stay in the campus is mandatory.
8. The applications with bio-data in the prescribed Proforma attached, along with copies of APARs for the last 5 years & Vigilance clearance report may kindly be forwarded through their concerned Head of circle so as to reach this office on or before 15.07.2020.
Assistant Director General (SPG)
Encl.: Specimen of Application form.
- All DDG/ GM in Dte.
- GM, CEPT for uploading on Indiapost website.
Application for the post of Assistant Directors at Postal Training Centres
1. Name (in Block letters):
2. Designation /Place of work:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Date of entry in IP cadre:
5. Educational qualifications:
6. Teaching experience, if any:
7. Detail of Posts held for past 10 years
8. Typing knowledge (English/Hindi):
9. Knowledge of Basic Computer Applications:
10. Knowledge of departmental software:
11. Languages known:
12. Extracurricular activities:
13. Any other relevant information
Signature of applicant
Signature and designation of