Registered letters booking for all pin-codes in India, is restored.
booking of Registered letters (on Govt. service by the Govt. offices only) for all pin-codes in India
No. PO-5/Misc. COVID-19 Instructions/2019-20
Department of Posts
O/o Chief Postmaster General, Meghdoot Bhwan, New Delhi -110001
All HoUs (Postal/RMS)
Sub: Functioning of Post Offices and services to be provided during lock down-reg,
Kindly refer to this office letters of even number dated 20.03.2020, 23.03.2020, 15.04.2020 and 05.05.2020 vide which instructions about functioning of Post Offices and the services to he provided have been issued out time to time. Now in pursuance to the instructions contained in Directorate letter No. 23-1/2020-PO dated 11.05.2020 and DO letter No. 30-1/2020-D dated 15.05.2020 from Director General (Posts). booking of Registered letters (on Govt. service by the Govt. offices only) for all pin-codes in India, will be restored w.e.f. 28.05.2020.
2. It is therefore, requested that further action may be taken accordingly under intimation to this office.
This issues with the approval of competent authority.
Asstt. Director(PO & Co-ord.)
Copy for information and necessary action to:
- Sr. PS to CPMG, Delhi Circle.
- PS to PMG (O)/PMG(M&BD) Delhi Circle.
- PS to DPS (0&HQ)/ DPS (M&BD), Delhi Circle.
- AD (MO), Delhi Circle, for arranging the schedules accordingly
- All Group Officers, Circle Office. Delhi