Consolidated instructions for Pension Disbursing Authorities to ensure smooth payment of pension/ family pension
Download Postal Blog App from Google Play Store
No. 4-1(4)/2020 – Pension
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhavan, Sansad Marg
New Delhi -110001
Dated : 26th May, 2020
All Heads of Postal Circles
Chief General Manager, BD Directorate / Parcel Directorate / PLI Directorate
All Regional Postmasters General
Director, Rafi Ahmed Kidwai National Postal Academy, Ghaziabad
All Directors/Dy. Directors of Accounts (Postal)
Subject: Consolidated instructions for Pension Disbursing Authorities to ensure smooth payment of pension/ family pension to pensioners/ family pensioners.
I am directed to forward herewith a copy of Office Memorandum of Ministry of Personnel, PG and Pensions (Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare) No.12/4/2020- P&PW(C)-6300 dated 15.05.2020 regarding the above mentioned subject for information and necessary compliance.
Encl: a.a. (4 Pages)
Asstt. Director General (Pen.)
Copy along with enclosures to:-
- PPS to Secretary (Posts) / DG (Posts)
- PPS to Member (Banking & RB) / (Plg.) / (Tech.) / (P) / (0) / (PLI).
- Sr. DDG (PAF), Department of Posts, Dak Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Addl. DG (Postal Service) / JS&FA / Secretary (PSB) / CGM (BD&M) / All DDsG
- Principal Director of Audit (Postal), Delhi — 110054.
- Director, All Postal Training Centers.
- Director, CEPT, Mysore for unloading on the India Post Website.
- ADG (B&A) / SPG Section / Admin Section / PEA Section / PE-II Section / SPN-I Section / SPN — II Section / PAP Section / PC Cell / Book-I Section
- Guard file.