Closure of C-Wing of Shastri Bhawan for sanitization – COVID19
C wing of Shastri bhawan has been closed for intensive sanitization of rooms and corridors as the Driver attached with joint secretary tested positive for NOVEL Corona virus.
Government of India
Ministry of Culture
Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi
Dated: 2nd June 2020
Subject: Closure of corridor of 3rd floor, C-Wing of Shastri Bhawan for intensive sanitization of rooms and corridors-regarding.
This is to inform that Shri Raju, Driver attached with Smt. Nirupama Kotru, Joint Secretary of this Ministry (Room No. 334, C Wing, 3rd Floor, Shastri Bhawan) has been tested positive for COVID-19 on 31.05.2020. He last attended the office on 29.05.2020.
2. In view of the above, the following instructions are being issued:-
- The entire corridor of 3rd floor, C wing (including attached washrooms, lift & staircase) will remain closed and will be thoroughly sanitized from 3rd June to 4th June 2020 as per extant guidelines of M/o HFW. The entire exercise may be coordinated by US (GA) of the M/o Culture.
- The officers and staff working/accommodated in the mentioned area are advised to work from home and not attend the office from 3rd June to 4th June 2020. Their subordinate staff may also be informed accordingly.
- All Officers/Staff who were sitting in Room 334, C Wing on 29.05.2020 and come in direct contact with Shri Raju are advised that they may get themselves home quarantined for next 10 days i.e. upto 11th June 2020.
3. This issues with the approval of the competent authority
- Director (Admin.), HRD for necessary action.
- Under Secretary, GA, M/o Culture for coordination & sanitization of rooms occupied by the Officers/Sections of M/o Culture on 3rd floor, C Wing.
- All Officers and Staff of M/o Culture
- PS to HCM
- PPS to Secretary (C)
- O/o Joint Secretary (NK)
- Notice Board of M/o Culture
|Like us on Facebook||Follow on Instagram||Subscribe on Youtube|