Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Department of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg,
Delhi – 110001
To All chief Postmasters general / Director, RAKNPA
Subject : Framework for “ Work from Home” – reg.
1. Kindly refer the Department of Administrative Reforms and Public grievances OM No. 30011/12/2015-O&M (C N : 6452) dated 13th May 2020 (copy enclosed) vide which it is informed that it is quite likely that for the near future, the Central Secretariat will continue to go for staggered attendance and variable working hours to maintain social distancing at workplace. Therefore, a broad framework for Work from Home is important to standardize the operating procedure even Post office Lock Down situation and to ensure safety and security of information, while accessing Government files and information remotely from home.
2. Department of Administrative reforms and Public Grievances has forwarded a draft consultation paper for the Work from Home and requested to provide the views comments on the proposal.
3. In the view of above, It is requested to send the requisite views and comments on the drafts consultation paper for the Work from Home latest by the 18thMay, 2020 to the firstname.lastname@example.org onward submission to Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances.
Pawan Kumar Singh
1. Sr. PPS to Secretary (Posts)
2. PS to DG (PS)
3. PPS to Addl. DG/All members/ AS & FA/ Secretary (PSB)
4. All CGMs /Sr. DDsG /DDsG/GM (CEPT)
5. Directors, PTCs