MEETING WITH SHRI JITENDRA SINGH JI HON’BLE MINISTER OF STATE FOR PRIME MINISTER OFFICE (DEPTT. OF PERSONNEL & TRAINING)
Today, a delegation of GENC under the leadership of Shri Sadhu Singh- Secretary General –GENC and Shri M.P. Singh Ji- Hon’ble Vice President –BMS (Central) met to Shri Jitendra Singh, Hon’ble Minister of State for Prime Minister Office (Deptt. of Personnel & Training ) . Shri Mukesh Singh Ji – Secretary General –BPMS and from BPEF S.K. Singh Secretary General were also in delegation and attended the meeting. Compassionate Appointment , very good Bench Mark, one additional increment to the retirees of June and some other issues of Central Govt. Employees was discussed. We have given two demand of Postal Department to Hon’ble Minister.
1. Provision of pay stepping in MACP:- The experiment to introduce MACP by replacing TBOP/BCR was nice but after implementation of MACP in some cases the Junior employees are getting more pay than their seniors. It is also necessary to mention here that a lot number of court cases are pending in different Courts and some Judgment came from courts .
So, it is requested to make the provision of pay stepping in MACP
2. Pay parity to PA/SA with Inspector of Post Offices:- It is to inform that upto 5th CPC the pay of Inspector of Post Offices and PA/SA (TBOP) was same but it is quite surprising that 6th CPC has changed this parity without any valid ground.. It is also necessary to mention here that the educational qualification of both the cadre became same in new R/R In 5th CPC when the pay scale of the entire Clerical grade was 3200-4000 the Entry pay scale of PA/SA was 4000-6000. It is requested to grant pay parity to PA/SA – TBOP (MACP-I) with IPO.
1. Coverage of NPS to OPS option for those Employees who were appointed on or after 1/1/2004 on the behalf of vacancy arisen and advertised before 31-12-2003 also.
2. Regarding Benchmark of “Very good” in place “Good for benefit of ACP/MACP and promotion.
3. One Notional increment for pensionery benefit to those employee who are getting retirement on 30 June.
4. Simplification of Compassionate Ground Appointment Rules.
5. After giving one time relaxation to all pending cases for compassionate appointment and enhance 5% to 15%.
6. To opt 7th Pay Commission option exercise should be beyond to date of notification is as 25/7/2016.
7. Regarding regularization and exploitation of Contract / Casual work in Govt. institution.
Hon’ble Minster has assured the delegation to do the needful in this regard
You might also like