CBS- CSI General Ledger (GL) Integration | FAQ • Version 1.0
CBS- CSI GENERAL LEDGER (GL) INTEGRATION
- Daily account and LOT are not tallying after GL Integration.
- Whether Voucher Posting has to be done for CBS transactions post GL Integration?
- Whether Voucher Posting are to be done for Branch office transactions?
- Branch Office transactions done through Non RICT mode is reflecting in Daily account of account office.
- CBS transactions are not reflected in the daily account on same day after completion of transaction.
- Whether Counter PA should login to Finacle only through POS after GL Integration?
- Whether Supervisors/Postmaster/System Admin role users should login to finacle through POS?
- Whether transactions done outside POS will reflect in Daily account?
- What are the office accounts in finacle which are mapped to POS CASH GL?
- What are the office accounts in finacle which are mapped to DOP CASH GL?
- Whether POS cash will be affected for CBS transactions if logged into finacle directly and not through POS?
- Standing Instructions (SI) – MIS to SB, SCSS to SB, SB to RD is not reflecting in daily account
- What is the document type to be used during creation of Cheque Liability for payment of Savings Bank closures?
- Whether cheque liability request to be created before closure of account or after closure of account?
- Whether cheque liability request will reflect in daily account immediately after creation of request?
- What is the change in cheque liability request post GL Integration?
|Old Process||New process after GL Integration|
|Debit Scheme (KVP)
Credit One Time customer
|Debit Postmaster cheque account(4200030013)
Credit One time customer
- CBS Transactions done by TNF CSI location ie CBS rolled out but one particular post office is not rolled out to CSI is affecting POS CASH of that TNF CSI post office.
- Whether HTTUM menu can be used post GL Integration?
- DBT Upload is reflecting in Payment side while uploading Bonus/DA/GDS salary in HTTUM.
- Whether any separate claim office account is available in finacle?
- How will Non CSI locations account CBS transactions in Daily account post GL Integration?
- Reason for non reflection of CBS Transactions in daily account even after GL extract file generation in Finacle?
- Whether all CBS transactions will be moved to error folder if there is unbalancing entry in one GL?
- What is the T Code to access CSI Error Report?
- Which role users can access this T Code?
- What errors can be corrected using this T Code?
- Whether Unbalancing error can be corrected using T Code ZFSI_ERROR?
- How to modify the Unmapped GL in ZFSI_ERROR report?
- How to identify the unbalancing error?
- BO Code tagged and BO cash new account debited are different
- Download ZFSI_ERROR in excel format for a particular date
- In ZFSI_ERROR excel report, sort based on Facility ID. Select one facility id. BOs if available will be listed in this selection
- Unbalancing can be between 2 BOs or 1 BO and its Account office ie PO facility id
- If the unbalancing is between 2 BOs, Both BOs will be available under this selection
- Check the totals of Amount Debit and Amount Credit for these 2 BOs or BO and its account office to arrive at the difference amount
- Generate GL Daily Transaction Report – Summary for this particular SOL (sol id will not be available in ZFSI_ERROR report. SOL ID is to be identified from mapping table or concerned Circle/PO will know their corresponding sol ids)
- Check for the discrepant amount in the identified BO code in the summary report. If the discrepant amount is listed as separate row, it would be easy to identify the particular TRAN ID by generating GL Daily transaction report – Detailed
- If the discrepant amount is not listed as separate transactions, generate the detailed report for the GL sub head of the BO where debit amount is more.
- Identify the particular tran id , account number from the detailed report
- Check the Tran ID in HTI to find out the debit account details.
- Once details of the transaction is identified, it could be observed that BO code tagged is different and BO cash new account debited is different
- Suitable instructions to be given to that facility id to ensure that BO code tageed and BO cash new account debited is same.
- Data in error table can be correct by replacing the BO FACILITY ID in ZFSI_ERROR if this discrepant record is listed as single line item without getting clubbed with some transactions.
- What is the office account to use for PLI maturity credits through POSB account?
- While discharging certificates in Bulk, Repayment account was not given; instead cash payment was made to the customer. At a later point of time, it was noticed that the closure proceeds were actually transferred to 0340 A/c?
- A BO has generated two RICT unique ref. no.s in place of one, for opening of a new account. How to reverse one ref no.?
- Some commonly used G.L Codes held in S.O/RICT enabled BO’s
|GL Subhead Code||BO Receipts (Credit)||GL Code Credit||BO Payments (Debit)||GL Code Debit|
|10004||BO Cash A/c||4867100010||BO Cash A/c||4867100010|
|10005||BO Cash New A/c||4200030009||BO Cash New A/c||4200030009|
|30001||SB Deposit||8800100010||SB Withdrawal||4800100010|
|30042||SSA Deposit||8800100020||SSA Withdrawal||4800100020|
|54041||SSA Default Fee (SOL ID+SSA04)||8800800030||NIL||NIL|
|30010||RD Deposit||8800100030||RD Withdrawal||4800100030|
|54039||RD Default Fee (SOL ID+0384)||8800800030||NIL||NIL|
|76001||NIL||NIL||RD Rebate (SOL ID+0327)||4800800120|
|30011||1 YR TD Deposit||8800100040||1 YR TD Withdrawal||4800100040|
|30012||2 YR TD Deposit||8800100050||2 YR TD Withdrawal||4800100050|
|30013||3 YR TD Deposit||8800100060||3 YR TD Withdrawal||4800100060|
|30014||5 YR TD Deposit||8800100070||5 YR TD Withdrawal||4800100070|
- Whether data in error table ZFS_ERROR can be posted after period closure
- Whether manual voucher posting is to be done for offices which are available in ZFSI_ERROR report