eMO – Frequently asked questions [SAP Module]
1. How to find the unpaid eMOs available at any office?
2. Can we see the unpaid emos at any of the office?
3. When the remitter complaints at the booking office about non receipt of money order by the payee, what are the checks to be done by the booking office?
4. What is the action to be performed by the destination office for any eMO complaints?
- Initially, eMO to be tracked in IPVS/Indiapost tracking. Further, the destination office should check the eMO in the eMO unpaid report (zemo_unpaid) selecting the received date (as per track and trace).
- The status of the eMO at the destination office will be shown in the report.
- Further login to the dpms application- ->eMO view/update option- ->enter the received date in the from date and to date range- -> press enter. To find the particular eMO, click find option and enter the
- eMO number and click ok in the page displayed. The eMO details will be displayed.
- Alternatively, the availability of the eMO can be checked in window delivery option also.
5. What are the checks to be done by the postmaster before EOD for ensuring VPMO is booked for the VP articles delivered?
- Before EOD, the daily account should be checked. If VP is delivered and VPMO is not booked, then only a single entry in the receipt side as “Value Payable Post clearing account” will be available. If VPMO is booked, then 3 entries viz “Receipt side: Value Payable Post clearing account, eMO issue /commission and Payment side: Value Payable Post clearing account” would be available in the daily account.
- So, if only one entry (VP clearing account) is available in the receipt side, then postmaster should ensure to book the VPMO for VP delivered. This activity is important as the VPMO has to be booked
- on the same day of VP article delivery. System will not allow booking of VPMO on a later date. Further before EOD, the supervisor has to confirm booking of VPMOs for all VP articles delivered on the day by viewing VPMO Booking Report.
6. If redirected eMO is available in unpaid eMO report of the redirecting office and not available in view/update screen of the destination office, what is the action to be taken by the redirecting office? i.e The redirected/RTS emo has not reached the destination post office.
- supervisor should approve the redirection.
7. What is the date range to be entered for viewing RTS eMO?
8. An emo is appearing in the unpaid emo report but not available for printing/invoicing to postman. What is the further course of action?
9. If the eMO is destined for non csi office and shown as picked by payment office, what is the action to be done by the non csi office?
10. If the eMO is shown as received at data centre and not received by the non csi office, what is the procedure?
- From the divisional login, request resend option to be executed.
- FAQ for Redirection of eMOs done through the option “REDIRECTION” under EMO MAILS INDIVIDUAL MENU IN DPMS :
11. QUESTION : The Emos which have already been redirected are still appearing in the list of unpaid emos shown by zemo_unpaid. How to clear such emos?
12. QUESTION: What are to the steps to be followed to complete the supervisor approval for redirected emo?
be raised in the service desk and for further queries email@example.com can be contacted.