The Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) are being recruited by the Government of India across India for all States Postal Circles. There are almost 20,000 vacancies in 23 states, out of which results of various states have already been announced.
There is no written exam for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts and 10th pass candidate can apply for these posts. There is no additional advantage for higher-educated candidates, but the candidate with a higher percentage in 10th class will not get priority in selection.
If two candidates have equal percentage then the older candidate will get preference over the younger one. Similarly, if a candidate passed the 10th class exam in the first attempt, will be selected over the one who passed the exam with a compartment or in the second attempt.
A merit list will be prepared based on the above-mentioned formula and as per the merit list, a candidate will be called for document verification.
Steps to check India Post Office GDS Gramin Dak Sevak Results 2019 for Haryana Circle
1) Log on to the India Post official website – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
2) At the bottom of the page, look for “Opportunities”, click on it
3) A new page will open, here is the URL of that page – https://www.indiapost.gov.in/VAS/Pages/Content/Recruitments.aspx?Category=Recruitment
4) In the left panel, you will have a link “Online GDS Recruitment” click on that or copy the link http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/ and open it in a new window
5) On this page, all the declared results have been uploaded by India Post in the PDF format
6) Download your state’s result and use control F and enter your “Registration Number” to find your name on the list