1. Cash received from HO/SO — FROM TCB ( 4867100010/4867100000)
2. Stamp received from HO —- FROM MB51 OR MB5B
3 .Cash remittance to HO/SO — FROM TCB ( 4867100010/4867100000)
4. Cash in hand —- FROM TCB ( 4867100000)
5. Closing balance — FROM FAGLL03 for details of cash and stamps from MB52 and then consolidated
6. Postage stamps. — FROM MB52 ( Better manual record maintain)
6. Revenue Stamps. — FROM MB52. ( Better manual record maintain
7 Savings branch details. —- FROM FINACLE
8. PLI/RPLI. —— FROM MACCAMISH
9. All mpcm related RL, SP, ….. FROM BACK OFFICE REPORTS ( DETAILED OR CONSO…)
10.IPO SOLD OR ISSUE. ——- FROM BACK OFFICE REPORT
11.EMO PAID. ———– FROM DPMS REPORTS.
12. Bills paid. ————— FROM FAGLL03
In csi environment too hard to write smr. In daily Account all the heads are Totally different. So always use back office report and Tcb. In this method We can able to write SMR Easily ….. Give ur suggestions and feed back ….