Fix 0x800F0906 and 0x800F081F Error Messages While Installing NET Framework 3 5 in Windows 10 and 8
Enable the .NET Framework 3.5 in Control Panel
- Windows Couldn’t Complete the requested Changes.
- Windows couldn’t connect to the internet to download necessary files.
- Make sure that you’re connected to the internet and click ‘Retry’ to try again.
Error code: 0x800f081f or 0x800F0906 During installation you may encounter error 0x800f0906, 0x800f0907, or 0x800f081f, in which case refer to .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800f0906, 0x800f0907, or 0x800f081f.
- This is a zip file, after finish the download copy the download zip file and locate it on windows installation Drive ( your C drive ) Download microsoft-windows-netfx3-ondemand-package.cab:
- Now open command prompt As administrator
- Type command :
Dism.exe /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /source:C: /LimitAccess